"FOR ALL YOUR REQUIRED FLORIDA PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING CERTIFICATION AND CONSULTATION SERVICES"
Florida professional engineering services, Inc.
President: Mufid Abu-Zahra, P.E.
email@example.comLicensed Number: #123456
Seeks engineering consultation position where technical expertise and in-depth, diverse experience and knowledge in the engineering project management skills are required. Focus on engineering project design, customer requirements, Timing Plan, Cost optimization, quality control, and system launches. Will provide product engineering credibility, enhance marketing and maintain and increase quality and sales volume
Professional Engineer (P.E) with mechanical engineering and business degrees. Expert in diverse engineering products enabling improved presentations of product technologies and enhanced sales performance. Has Knowledge with Local and global government compliance requirements. Recognized for strengths in global communication and the ability to relay and clarify functional, performance and engineering requirements, specs and processes to customers, manufacturing, suppliers, buyers and engineers. Current skills and expertise provide flexibility to future assignment
President – Florida Professional Engineering services, Inc., Boca Raton Florida 06/2016-Current
- Incorporated in the state of Florida as the president of “Florida Professional Engineering services, Inc.”
- Utilized my engineering background and my professional engineering certification in the state of Florida to provide engineering services and certification in the construction and road sign
- Provided engineering analysis for building drainage area requirements, wind velocity and load, roofing stress and requirements, road sign structure analysis
- Provided letter of certifications for new and renovated buildings, doors, windows and roofing replacement and Florida department of transportation road sign compliance letter
Fiat Chrysler Automotive (FCA), Chrysler Technical Center, Auburn hills, MI, 04/2010 – Current
Center of expertise – Vehicle Axle lead project engineer, 11/2014 – Current
- Managed the design, validation, release and integration ofChrysler vehicle2017 DT rear axles assemblies & components
- Lead the creation and implementation of Chrysler axles core engineering knowledge base
- Evaluate suppliers design and analysis capabilities, manufacturing quality, validation facilities and documentation and reporting quality. Recommended improvements
FCA Engineering Consultant: Quality and Reliability Engineering lead 04/2010 – 11/2013
- Responsible for enhancing the quality and reliability of vehicles exterior systems and components
- Generated exterior systems vehicle required validation testing
- Led the quality/ reliability requirements for implementing new product
- Audit and update DFMEA/ DVP/ PF specs and institutionalized new requirements in engineering standard
GENERAL MOTOR CORPORATION, GM Tech Center, Warren, MI
Sr. Global Quality Engineering, 03/2007 –08/2009
Managed the design release and validation of GM vehicle structures, closures and Chassis system and components
Sr. Performance Engineer 09/2004 –03/2007
Improved vehicle quality
Total Vehicle Integration Engineer06/1999 –09/2004
Led engineer for small car platformincludingchange management, cost analysis, performance, validation plan, assembly concern, fit and function, durability and timing.
GENERAL MOTOR CORPORATION, GM Powertrain, Ypsilanti, MI 01/1989 –06/1999
Master of Art in Business Administration, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, Michigan
Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, N. C. State University, Raleigh, NC
Professional Engineering Certificate – Florida and Michigan